1. Please select menu Youzify >> Front-end Form
2. If you use BuddyPress only or BuddyBoss, please select menu Settings >> Front-end Form
3. Click "Add New" button
6. Click "gear" icon to add Label, Placeholder, Description, Field Max Limit, HTML ID and HTMl Class
1. Post Restrictions : Limit the role you want. You can set specific role can publish posts maximum per hour, per day, per week, per month or per year
2. BuddyPress Settings :
- You can display as New BuddyPress Profile Tab or not
- Set the tab type as Tab or Subtab (it will appear on Posts Tab on your Profile Settings)
Kindly check this article to the different between Tab and Sub Tab >> https://kainelabs.ticksy.com/article/17421/
- Tab icon, title and slug
3. Shortcode Settings : The settings for Short Code. General, Navigation, Visibility, and Anonymous User (User can submit post without login)
Please go to your Form Settings >> BuddyPress Settings. And make sure you display the form as Tab or Sub Tab
Not only the Form, you also can change the styling settings of Article List on your Profile Page Post Tab.
Please go to Youzify Panel >> Extensions >> Front-end Submission. And then you can set Posts Tab Settings, Posts Visibility Settings, and Posts Styling
1. Go to Youzify Panel >> Extensions >> Front-end Submission Settings.
2. To get your keys visit The reCAPTCHA Site and make sure to use the Recaptcha V2 or check this article >> https://kainelabs.ticksy.com/article/15017
3. Put the Captcha Site Key and Captcha Secret Key on the form cacptcha settings
If one of Styling/Colors on the Form Settings does not work, please go to Youzify Panel >> Extensions >> Front-end Submission. And then make sure all Color set as Clear (no color).
Because if you already set the colors on Main Front-end Submission settings page, so the styling/color settings on Form page will not work.
1. First you need to create a Front-end Form. Kindly check this article
2. After the form is finished, go to Youzify >> Front-end forms. And you can see the shortcode. Each form will has their own unique ID. No need to modify the ID and just copy the shortcode
Why our members can not access the "Create New Post" tab?