How to setup limit login attempts ?
1. Go to your Wordpress dashboard.
2. Go to Youzify panel > membership settings > login attempts settings.
3. Activate/Deactivate 'enable limit login' checkbox.
4. To lock user after specific number of retries, you can set the value in 'Allowed Login Retries' field.
5. Short Lockouts Number - here you can set how many times short lockouts should be applied to a user, it will take number of seconds from 'Short Lockouts Duration' field.
6. Long Lockouts duration - You can use this field to lock users for very long time after number of retries.
7. Click "save changes" button.