On the WP Admin dashboard, please select Albums >> Albums. And then, you will find the list of Albums that created by your Members on your website
There are 2 types of restrictions. General Restrictions and By Roles
1. Please go to Youzify Panel >> Extensions Settings >> Albums Settings, if You use Youzify with this plugin
go to BuddyPress >> BuddyPress Extensions >> Albums Settings, if you use this plugin with BuddyPress Only
2. Select Restrictions Type "General" or "Roles". If you select "Roles", then select the role and click "Load Role Settings" button.
The features and the steps same with how you create and manage album on your Profile Page. Please just go to Groups >> Media Tabs. And then you can:
- Create new albums
- Edit existing albums
- Assign media to groups
On WP Admin dashboard, select Albums >> Tags or Categories
You can add new Categories and Tags there. Fill Name and Slug fields
1. Please go to Profile Page >> Media Tab >> Album Sub tab
(make sure Media Tab already enabled on WP Admin Dashboard >> Youzify Panel >> Profile Settings >> Tab Settings)
2. Hover your mouse (on desktop) or tap the album (on mobile), and you will see 3 icons.
URL icon, if you click it, it will redirect you to the Album Single Page
Pencil Icon to edit the album
Trash Can icon, to delete the album
3. After edit Album, click Submmit Button
4. To assign Media to Album, please go to Media Tab
5. Hover your mouse (on desktop) or tap the media (on mobile). And then you will "Assign to Album" menu.
6. Click it, and select any Album you want.
1. Please go to the Profile Page, and click Album Tabs (make sure as Admin, you have activated Album Tab on Youzify Panel >> Profile Settings >> Tabs Settings)
2. Click "Create Album" button if you want to create a new album. Click "Add Media" if you want to upload media to album diretcly.
3. Then, you will see a form. Fill all fields and upload image
- Album Name
- Upload Album Cover
- Set Album privacy
Public (all people can see your album)
Members (people need to register and login to see your album)
My Friends (only friends on the website can see your albumm)
Only Me (Only You and Super Admin can see the album)
- Album Description
- Album Category
- Album Tags
- Upload the Media in the Album
4. For Add Media, you only need to upload the Media itself and select Album. Then click "Save Changes"