To connect to your Amazon S3 account, you will need to create an IAM user and attach a permissions policy to the user. You can click Show User Security Credentials to view the access key and secret key. These are the values you need to enter at Youzify → Extensions Settings → Amazon S3 Settings.
Log into your Amazon S3 account and navigate to the Users page. This page can be found by clicking on your account name in the top left corner and clicking on Security Credentials:
If you get a popup, choose "Get started with IAM users"
A. Add User
If you have an existing IAM user you wish to use, click on that user. If you need to create a new user, click the blue Add User button and follow the prompts. You now need to obtain security credentials and also attach a permissions policy to the user.
B. Set user details:
User name: Create a Username of your choice
Access type: Programmatic access
C. Set permissions
This is not required. Click Next.
Review and click Create user.
Save created keys
Note: you will not be able to access the secret key ever again for this user, so make sure that you save the file. If you lose the credentials, you will need to create a new access key.
Your IAM user should now have full permission to access and upload files to the S3 bucket.
If you need more assistance creating IAM users or attaching policies, see Amazon's guide on creating IAM users for more information.
1. Go to your S3 Console (you must be logged in to access the console).
2. Click "Create bucket".
3. Enter the name of the bucket you would like to use as the default here.
4. Your bucket should have Block all public access unchecked (OFF).
5. Click Object Ownership edit button
6. Select ACLs enabled and Bucket owner prefered
7. Keep all other settings the same then scroll down and click "Create bucket".