Profile Completeness Extension contains a system that is based on 3 types of fields status :
- Forced : Users will keep being redirected to the forced fields until they complete them then they will be able to access your other site pages.
- Required : Users can use your website but their will be a widget that display their incomplete required fields and you can apply many restrictions on them.
- Optional : Users will be free to fill them whenever they wants.
if you wanna set fields status :
1. Go to Youzer Panel > Profile Settings > Profile Completeness Settings.
2. Scroll down to the section below, you will see 3 tabs ( Profile Fields, Profile Widgets, Profiel Images ) :*
- Profile Fields : Contains all the site buddypress xprofile fields settings.
- Profile Widgets : Contains all the youzer profile widgets fields settings.
- Profile Images : Contains the profile images settings ( Avatar & Cover ).
3. Open the elements settings you are looking for and change the field status easily.
4. Save Settings.